News Trends News Trends
recent

latest news

recent
جاري التحميل ...

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan Explain How We Buried the Hatchet: It's a song from the "Now That We Have All Grown Up" album.

Between Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, everything is OK.

The 40-year-old star of Paris In Love opened up about where she stands with her old buddy while appearing on Watch What Happens Live with her mother Kathy Hilton on Wednesday.

Paris added, smiling, "I simply feel like we've matured into adults. I recently married. She recently became engaged. We aren't in high school anymore. I believe that was just a case of immaturity, and everything is now well."

Paris said she reached out to Lohan, 35, after she got engaged to fiancé Bader Shammas in late November 2021, and they recently reconciled. Carter Reum, a venture capitalist, and Paris married in November.

Between Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, everything is OK.

The 40-year-old star of Paris In Love opened up about where she stands with her old buddy while appearing on Watch What Happens Live with her mother, Kathy Hilton, on Wednesday.

Paris added, smiling, "I simply feel like we've matured into adults. I recently married. She recently became engaged. We aren't in high school anymore. I believe that was just a case of immaturity, and everything is now well."

Paris said she reached out to Lohan, 35, after she got engaged to fiancé Bader Sham mas in late November 2021, and they recently reconciled. Carter Reum, a venture capitalist, and Paris were married in November.

"I saw she got engaged when I was on my honeymoon and just wished her well," Paris stated.

Listen to our daily podcast on PEOPLE Every Day for more on Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

Cohen, 53, interjected, "And that broke the ice." "Wow, that's fantastic."

"No terrible vibes," affirmed the singer of Stars Are Blind.

Kathy Hilton claims her son-in-law Carter Reum "offended" her during the planning of Paris Hilton's wedding.

In a December episode of her, This is Paris podcast, Paris said she wished Lohan well after hearing the good news.

She added of reaching out, "I know we've had our problems in the past, but I simply wanted to say congratulations to her and that I am honestly very pleased for her."

The reality star then went on to talk about "the Holy Trinity" — Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and herself — and how far they've all come since their iconic car shot made headlines in 2006.

"It just makes me so pleased to work out, you know, 15 years later, and to see how much has happened in that time period with such care," Paris added. "Lindsay recently got engaged, while I got married and Britney regained her independence. So I enjoy seeing how different our lives are today, how much we've all grown up, and how much love we have in our lives. "

And I believe that love is the most important aspect of life. It's something that basically simply transforms you and causes you to grow, and once you discover that unique somebody who is your spouse and is your succor, and you'll trust... it's a fantastic feeling "she continued.

Being married, according to the entrepreneur and DJ, is the "most amazing sensation in the world."

"Knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life may be a dream come true," the bride remarked, while Reum added, "Paris is the love of my life." That is one thing that I am certain of."



عن الكاتب

informatics

Comments


call us

If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in touch ، Just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog posts firstً first ، You can also send a message by clicking the button next to it ...

all rights are save

News Trends