News Trends News Trends
recent

latest news

recent
جاري التحميل ...

Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni announces her divorce




 Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni announced on Friday her separation from her husband, television journalist Andrea Giambruno. With whom she gave birth to her only child, Ginevra, who is 7 years old.


She wrote in a message she posted on social media: “My relationship with Andrea Giambruno, which lasted nearly ten years. “It is over (…) Our paths have diverged for some time, and it is time for us to take this into consideration.”


Mbaloni added, “I thank him for the wonderful years we spent together, and for the difficulties we went through.” And for giving me the most important thing in my life, which is our daughter, Ginevra.”


The Italian Prime Minister continued, “Our paths have diverged for some time, and it is time to acknowledge that. I will defend who we were, I will defend our friendship, and I will defend at all costs a seven-year-old girl who loves her mother and loves her father, as I could not love my father. “I don’t have anything else to say about this.”

عن الكاتب

informatics

Comments


call us

If you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in touch ، Just enter your email to subscribe to the blog's express mail to receive new blog posts firstً first ، You can also send a message by clicking the button next to it ...

all rights are save

News Trends